Exams are all done and now I have so much free time I'm missing revision (lame) but that does mean a heck lot more posting!
St. Botolph's Priory
I was walking during a free just down from college and came across this little gem in the middle of town!
A quick Wikipedia told me how it was once a priory church, founded at the end of the eleventh century and became ruined following the siege of Colchester in 1648.
I am no history buff, but this place is beautiful, and it always makes me a bit sad and nostalgic when you can recreate the rooms and the corridors in your mind.
Nevertheless, it was pretty much deserted, and wonderfully quiet - OutfitOfTheDay Time!
More after the break.
What I'm Wearing
- Shirt: Grey and White Pinstripe - Thrifted - £1
- Jumper: Old Grey Haloween Costume XXXL Jumper cut down the middle - Tesco - £6
- Skirt: Navy with White Flowers - Thrifted - £1
- Shoes: Pleather Laceups - Ebay - £6
- Leggins: Lycra Black - Primark - £6